Our History: Our church was started by a group of people who saw a need for a church in the western section of town. On June 3, 1956 the first service was held at Alice Drive Elementary School. After purchasing the former Sumter Municipal Airport property, the first service was held in the new sanctuary on May 25, 1958.
Beliefs: We believe in God, incarnate in Jesus Christ for our salvation and ever at work in human history through the power of the Holy Spirit.
Our Mission: Gather in community. Grow through discipleship. Go into the world.